If you have a Linea Pro 5 or an Infinea Tab M follow these steps:
1. Visit www.ipcmobile.com/support
2. View Infinite Peripherals “RMA Support Portal Instructions” to create an RMA account with Infinite Peripherals. You can also go to RMA Support and click Log in to start the process.
3. Create New Account.
4. Select the Account Type.
5. Create the individual account.
6. Please enter your new login credentials.
7. Select Create RMA Request.
8. Select Continue with RMA if you are sending one device or select Create RMA Request and Attach Units File if you are sending more than one device.
9. Select the type of product return/repair.
10. Enter the device Serial Number.
11. Fill out the Product Return Process.
12. On the next step you can add another unit to the same RMA request or you can click Complete RMA to finish the process.
13. Your RMA Request has been Submitted. Once your request is processed, you will receive a RMA CONFIRMATION EMAIL with return instructions, a charge if the product is not in the warranty period and the RMA# to track the returned device.
14. When creating shipping labels, be sure to include RMA# (i.e. IPCXXXXXX)
15. Once device(s) are repaired and completed, Infinite Peripherals will send repair report via email.
16. Once repairs are completed, devices would be pending approval from the customer.
17. Include customer FedEx/UPS shipping account number to have RMA’s returned to the venue.
18. Infinite Peripherals will ship RMA’s directly to the customer.