Once the True Up event has been created, you can enter in the counts and submit when completed.
See also True Up Beta: Options and Settings
- Select the 'Items' tab to see the current counts for each item at its assigned locations.
- Select the default Main group or a count group to start entering in numbers.
- Click the item name to expand to see the Costs and Units.
- Select the Unit dropdown to change from the Sales unit to the Transfer or Purchase unit
- Use the 'All' Category dropdown in the upper right to filter the items to smaller groups.
- Select Discard Changes to remove the entered counts for ALL items.
Once all of the counts are entered, select 'Review' to ensure everything is accurate before submitting.
- Date: The current date
- True Up Event: The name of the event
- Total locations: The total number of locations included in the True Up
- Total Items: Total number of items included in the True Up.
- Default: The default value used.
- Expand All: Click to expand all locations to see the items.
- Collapse All: Click to reset the page view.
- Unit: Select the dropdown to change the unit assigned to each count.
- All: Select to filter the items by category (all is the default)
- Edit: Select the button to return to the previous page to continue entering counts.
- Confirm: Select to finalize the True Up
Confirm and Submit
- Select 'Confirm' to commit the changes and complete the True Up.
- A warning message will appear to validate the changes. Select 'OK' to continue or 'Cancel' to return to the page.
- The True Up event is now marked Completed.
- Click the event to review the entered data.