Create True Up Event
A True Up event or record must be created to record and complete the process. This will allow a record to be kept of the inventory counts before, during and after the True Up.
- In Connect, click Inventory from the left side menu and select 'True Up Beta.'
- Select 'New" to create a new event.
- Enter in the name and the Start date and choose 'Create.'
- The created event will now show on the True Up landing page.
- To begin the process, choose the ellipses icon to the right of the event and click 'Start.'
- The status of the event will change to IN PROGRESS
Add Locations and Count Groups
Once the event is created, the locations will need to be assigned and count groups can be created.
- Select the + icon on the Locations tab to add locations.
- Use the Select All, Select Page or plus icon to add locations.
- Choose Load Selected once all have been moved to the Select column.
- Select a location to see the items and associated count groups.
- The Main count group is added to each location by default.
- To add an additional count group, select the ellipses button in the upper right and choose 'Add a Count Group.'
- Enter the name of the group and select the items that need to be added.
- Once all items are selected, click 'Assign' to save.
- To edit the count group, select the Pencil icon.