Re-pairing iOS Bluetooth devices
As a general maintenance practice, it’s recommended that the Bluetooth device list is purged periodically. This ensures that only the intended peripherals (printers, CC readers etc.) are competing for connectivity with each iOS POS device.
- On your iPad, open the iOS 'Settings' Application.
- In Settings, select 'Bluetooth.'
- Under DEVICES, tap the circled 'i' icon next to the device
- Tap 'Forget This Device' then 'OK' on the confirmation screen for all devices listed
- Once all devices (including your intended peripherals) are purged, you can re-pair the intended devices.
Note: If still experiencing Bluetooth pairing difficulties, resetting all network settings can resolve the issue.