A Connect user can log in to the PreOrder Portal and place, edit and delete orders on behalf of suite holders.
To enable this feature, the Suites Admin granting access to other accounts will need the ‘Edit Suites Settings’ toggle set to YES in their Connect Role. Once this is enabled on the Connect Role, the admin can go to the Suites module and enable this functionality for specific users.
- In Connect, click Options
- Select Connect Role from the collapsed menu
- Select the desired Connect Role tab and toggle Edit Suites Settings to YES
- Once the user has Suites Settings Edit rights, click Suites from the lefthand menu
- Select Settings from the collapsed menu and choose the Suites Admins tab
Note: The users displayed on this tab are existing Connect users within the venue. The green dot in the Active column means the Connect user is currently ‘active’ in the venue. If a user is inactive then no dot will display in this column.
- Toggle Assign to on for the desired account.
- The user will now have the ability to login to the PreOrder Portal with their Connect login credentials.
Accessing the PreOrder Portal
To log into the portal, locate the URL from Connect under Suites Settings. After the admin user logs into the Portal they can select a Suites account, user and suite to submit, edit or delete orders on their behalf.