Appetize Academy - Cash Room
Want to watch some quick videos on this topic? Check out this course in Appetize Academy for more info.
- Log into Connect and select 'Cash Room' on the left side menu.
- From the drop-down, select 'Cash Management'. All calendar events will be listed with the most recent events being listed at the top.
- Select the event you would like to manage which will bring you to the 'Overview' screen.
- Select the 'Adjust Bank' option to add your vendors, add your employees, and adjust your starting bank.
- Bank Templates can also be created and assigned to the event for faster setup when events are using the same settings repeatedly.
- Select 'Add Vendors' to assign all vendors needed.
- Once the vendors are added, select 'Add Users' to assign all users needed.
- If Cash Room by Denomination is enabled then the user will see the screen below:
- User will need to select the ($) button next to each field to bring up the option to enter in bills, coins, and rolled coins.
- Select the box next to the user's name to adjust the starting bank. Multiple users can be selected to adjust their bank amounts all at once.
- Once the bank has been added, select 'Overview' in the right-hand corner to get back to the previous screen.
- Select 'Add Drops' when money is being removed from the drawer to record it under Cash Management. User will also be able to add any custom tenders to drops in the 'Other' field.
- Select the '+' button to add drops as needed.
- As you make drops and complete sales from the POS, the Cash Management Overview screen will update with the new information.
Note: POS Sales field includes sales processed by all tenders. POS Cash is strictly cash sales.
- Once all sales have been completed and all drops have been recorded, select the 'Finalize' button in the top, right-hand corner.