Suites - Adding Menus
To be able to make a Suite Order, you need to create Menu(s).
- In Connect, click Suites
- Select Menus from the collapsed menu
- Select the blue Create button
- Add a Name for the menu
- Assign an Event Type by choosing from the previously created in the dropdown.
- Browse through the item categories to add items or item packages that will become available for this Menu (single items that are available here are those that have Suites enabled).
- PreOrder Price: can be updated for preordering. This price specifies the price a customer will pay when creating an order on the PreOrder website.
- InSuite Price: can be updated for Suites orders (orders made on the date of the actual event). The InSuite price is the price clients pay for the same item while making a purchase at the event using Activate.
- For example, the preOrder price is lower while the InSuite price is a bit higher.
- Assigned: Toggle to Yes to assign items or item packages to that menu.
- Select Save to confirm the changes.