Suite users can be added to each Suite Holder account for access to submit or manage orders in the PreOrder portal.
- In Connect, select Suites and Suite Accounts.
- To add a suite user, choose the specific Suite Account
- Select the Users tab and click Add user in the top right corner.
- Enter Suite users Contact Information.
- Select the user's Account Type (i.e Administrator, Primary, Guest) from the drop-down.
- Administrator: Can view/edit all orders placed on behalf of a parent account
- Primary: Can view/edit only orders they have placed
- Guest: One-time user/single event suite holder. Suite holder is unable to log in after the designated event passes
- Leave Access Pin Blank
- Once you select Save on the bottom right corner the user will automatically receive an email with the preorder Link and the Access Pin will generate.
- Within a Suite Account, there can be multiple user accounts generated and assigned to the parent suite holder account to allow different online pre-order functionality.
- After the Suite Account is created it can be selected from the main landing page for additional configuration. To do this, simply select the account you would like to modify from the list.
- If the user no longer requires access to the preorder Portal select Active = No.