To add a Suite Account
- In Connect, click Suites
- Select Suite Accounts from the Suites drop down and then click Create in the upper right corner.
- Enter Suite holder Contact/Billing Information
- Select Active YES if the suite holder requires access to Preorder Portal. Selecting Active NO will deactivate their account information.
- Choose if the account will Allow Invoicing.
- Yes: The suite holder is not required to provide a form of payment at the time the order is placed.
- No: This will force the suite holder to enter credit card information to hold the order at checkout.
- The Captains Notes section allows for the Suite Admin to enter a set of notes that will automatically apply to the suite account every time they place an order.
- Click Save Changes.
Suite Holder Accounts are assigned to specific Suites based on Event Type.
- Select the desired Suite to edit the event types.
- Select the Event Types that the Suite Account will be submitting orders for the Suite.
- Active: Event with this type will show in the PreOrder portal for this account.
- Inactive: The account will not be able to submit orders for these events.
- If the Suite will no longer be used for this account, set to Inactive.
- If an Event Type is associated with that Suite, it will automatically switch the status to Active.