Add a Suite Account
- In Connect, click Suites
- Select Suite Accounts from the Suites drop down and then click Create in the upper right corner.
- Enter Suite holder Contact and Billing Information.
- Select Active YES if the suite holder requires access to Preorder Portal. Selecting Active NO will deactivate their account information.
- Choose if the account will Allow Invoicing.
- Yes: The suite holder is not required to provide a form of payment at the time the order is placed.
- No: This will force the suite holder to enter credit card information to hold the order at checkout.
- The Captains Notes section allows for the Suite Admin to enter a set of notes that will automatically apply to the suite account every time they place an order.
- Click Save Changes.
Configure Suite Account
- Search for and select the Account to edit.
- Update settings on the Details tab as needed.
- Name: The name of the Suite Account.
- Active: Select Yes if the suite holder requires access to Preorder Portal.
- Selecting No will deactivate their account information.
- Address: Update the billing address for the Account.
- Allow Invoicing
- Yes: Enable the ability to assign custom tenders to the suite account.
- No: The suite account can only check out with a credit card on the PreOrder Portal.
- Tax Exempt Enabled: Enable if the Account should not have tax applied to PreOrders in the Portal.
Suite Holder Accounts are assigned to specific Suites based on Event Type.
- Select the Suites tab.
- Select the desired Suite Account to edit the event types.
3. Select the Assigned Suite that the Suite Account will be submitting orders for the Suite and click edit.
4. Select the event type.
5. You can either assign all by the event type, assign specific events or unassign all suites.
Note: For information on updating or adding Users, please see Suite Users.