Event Types are directly correlated to the Suites Preorders Menu. After Suites have been added, the Event Type must be created.
To create a Suites Event Type
- In Connect, select Events and then Event Types
- Select the blue Create button in the upper right.
- Enter the name of the event type (ex. Hockey Game, Concert, etc.).
- Click Yes to enable suites on the event
- Click Save to confirm the changes
- Once the Event Type is created, it will be visible on the Events Type Tab.
Creating Future Events
Creating Events will allow users to place their PreOrders as the event approaches.
To create a new event:
- In Connect, select Events and then Calendar
- Click on the desired calendar date, then the Add Event page will populate.
- Fill in the required fields
- Select the Event Type and choose the appropriate Suite Event Type.
- Select Continue.
- Choose the Suites Vendors that will be operating during the event.
- Save changes.