Configuring Suites Vendors
Suites vendors must be created for printing purposes. This is where you establish KDS routing to pantries and kitchens.
Note: Suite Item Menus are not associated with suite vendors, they are associated with Event Types.
A Vendor Role will need to be created with Suites enabled in order to utilize this functionality.
- In Connect, click Options
- Select Vendor Roles from the collapsed menu and then click Create in the upper right corner.
- Enter the name of the desired Vendor Role and select Save.
- Once the Vendor Role is created, ensure that the Suite Enabled option under the General Tab is set to Yes.
- After the Vendor Role is created, the Vendor(s) can then be created and assigned to the new Vendor Role.
Note: We suggest creating at least one separate vendor role for suites, rather than sharing a non-suite vs. suite vendor role.
Create a Vendor
- Log in to Connect, click Vendors on the left side menu.
- Select the Add Vendor button in the top right corner.
- Once the pop-up window appears, fill in the Vendor Settings and click Save Changes.