Appetize Academy - Setting up Suites
Want to watch some quick videos on this topic? Check out this course in Appetize Academy for more info.
Configuring Suites Vendors
Suites vendors must be created for printing purposes. This is where you establish KDS routing to pantries and kitchens.
Note: Suite Item Menus are not associated with suite vendors, they are associated with Event Types.
A Vendor Role will need to be created with Suites enabled in order to utilize this functionality.
- In Connect, click Options
- Select Vendor Roles from the collapsed menu and then click Create in the upper right corner.
- Enter the name of the desired Vendor Role and select Save.
- Once the Vendor Role is created, ensure that the Suite Enabled option under the General Tab is set to Yes.
- After the Vendor Role is created, the Vendor(s) can then be created and assigned to the new Vendor Role.
Note: We suggest creating at least one separate vendor role for suites, rather than sharing a non-suite vs. suite vendor role.
Create a Vendor
- Log in to Connect, click Vendors on the left side menu.
- Select the Add Vendor button in the top right corner.
- Once the pop-up window appears, fill in the Vendor Settings, select the Suites vendor role that was created and click Save Changes.