Appetize Academy - Cash Room
Want to watch some quick videos on this topic? Check out this course in Appetize Academy for more info.
Creating Bank Templates
Note: Cash Room options must be enabled in a user's Connect Role in order to view, create or edit Bank Templates.
- Log in to Connect and select Cash Room on the left side menu.
- From the drop-down, select Bank Templates. Click New to create a new template or select an option from the list to edit or delete an existing template.
- Create a template name and choose Event Type from the dropdown list which will populate vendors associated with that Event Type.Event Type must be created under Events > Event Types prior to creating a Bank Template.
- Select Manage Vendors to assign vendors; click Assign next to each individual vendor the bank will be adjusted for.
- Enter the bank amounts in the field next to the corresponding vendor for individual bank updates. Enter the bank amount and select Adjust Bank if multiple vendors are selected.
- Select Save in the top, right-hand corner to create new template/save changes to existing template.
Using Bank Templates
- Log into Connect and select Cash Room on the left side menu.
- From the drop-down, select Cash Management. All calendar events will be listed with the most recent events being listed at the top.
- Select the event you're going to be using the bank template for and then select Adjust Bank from the top, right-hand corner. (Detailed instructions on operating Cash Room Management can be found in article.)
- Select a Bank Template (Optional) from the drop-down which will automatically fill in the appropriate cash amounts for the selected vendors.
- Once the bank has been added successfully, select Overview in the right-hand corner to get back to the event's overview screen.