What is a Corporate Connect Account?
A Corporate Connect account allows for a user to have access to Connect Online to view all assigned venues.
Note: A Corporate Connect Role must be created prior to creating a Corporate Connect account so that the access can be managed.
How to Create a Corporate Connect Account
- Log in to Connect and select Corporate Admin.
- Select Corporate Accounts from the left side menu.
- Click on Add Account in the upper right corner.
- Once the pop-up window appears, fill out the Account information.
- Click Save Changes.
The Account Details tab allows you to input all of the user's login information.
- Name: The Account holder's name.
- Login ID: The Account holder's username.
- Password: The Account holder's password.
- Email: The Account holder's email.
- External Reference: Input data for any external system the accounts could map to.
- Corporate Connect Roles: Connect Roles grant and define access on the Connect website (Ex: IT, Accounting, etc.).
Venues Assignment tab
The Venues Assignment tab is used to assign specific venues within the corporate group to the user so they can access the data and configuration for those venues only.
- Click on the Venues Assignment tab.
- Select Assigned next to the venues you would like the Account to be assigned to.