What is a Price Level?
Price Levels are changes made on a large scale that allow the venue to set an alternative price for items depending on the event. For example, items may be priced differently during a sporting event than they are during a concert. Price levels can also be changed for specific vendors.
Creating a Price Level
- Login to Connect and click 'Options' from the left side menu.
- From the 'Options' dropdown menu, select 'Price Levels.'
- Press ‘Create’ to create the new Price Level.
- Enter in the name of the new Price Level and select 'Save.'
- Select ‘Set Active’ to enable the Price Level.
Note: Select ‘Delete’ in order to delete the price level, if desired.
Applying the Price Level changes to Items
The price of an item can be edited for each Price Level.
Note: Price Levels must be created and active before editing item prices. See above for how to ensure your price level has been set.
- In Connect, select 'Items' and 'Items' again from the dropdown menu.
- Search for and select the item to edit.
- Select the 'Prices' tab to see the different price levels
- Click the pencil icon next to each price to edit.
- Hit enter to save the changes.