What is a Price Level?
Price Levels are changes made on a large scale that allow the venue to set an alternative price for items depending on the event. For example, items may be priced differently during a sporting event than they are during a concert. Price levels can also be changed for specific vendors.
Creating a Price Level
- Press Create to create the new Price Level.
- Enter in the name of the new Price Level and select Save.
- Select Set Active to enable the Price Level.
Note: Select Delete in order to delete the price level.
Applying the Price Level changes to Items
The price of an item can be edited for each Price Level.
Note: Price Levels must be created and active before editing item prices. See above for how to ensure your price level has been set.
- Search for and select the item to edit.
- Select the Prices tab to see the different price levels
- Click the pencil icon next to each price to edit.
- Hit enter to save the changes.