What is Finalize Day?
Finalize Day is used to close out the end of day totals in Activate.
- Log into Activate and pull up the left side menu by holding down on the Account name in the top left corner.
- Once the menu appears, select 'Finalize Day.'
Finalize Day Options
The options visible on Finalize Day can be enabled/disabled through the Permissions Sets under the 'Finalize Day' tab.
- Server Totals: View the totals that have been uploaded for the user that is currently logged in.
- Local Totals: View the totals for all users that logged into the terminal.
- Vendor Totals: View the totals for all users taking orders for that vendor.
- Today: Select to choose and view totals from a different date.
- Print Total: Print selected totals to physical copy ‘z tape.’
- Email Total: Enter an email address to send the Finalize Day summary.
- Open Cash Drawer: Selecting this will physically open the register.
- Show All Items Sold: Lists all of the items sold at the terminal.
- Register Summary: A summary of 'Cash Starts Sum,' 'Cash Adds Sum,' 'Cash Drops Sum,' and 'Cash Sales + Register.'
- Shift Close: Allows the users to enter their end of shift tender totals.
- Logout: User log out at end of shift.