These instructions only apply to the model Star Micronics TSP650II (Bluetooth) printer.
- Hold down the Reset (RST) button on the back of the Printer with the tip of a pen until it audibly resets.
- Hold down the protruding Pair button on the printer for 8 seconds until the green light starts to blink.
- Open the Settings app on the iPad home screen and select Bluetooth.
- Select the Star Micronics device to pair.
- If asked to enter a PIN use 1234.
- If the printer is not connecting, please make sure it is not connected to another iPad.
- The printer can also be turned off/on to reset the connection settings.