Note: The Employee Role with Time Clock enabled must be created prior to any accounts.
How to Create an Employee Account
- Log in to Connect and login to the Humanity login page on a different tab in the same browser session.
- Back on the Connect tab, click on Accounts in the side menu and select ‘Add Account.’
- Select the Type dropdown menu
- Choose Employee
- Fill in your employee's information:
- Name: Employee's name that appears on Activate.
- Login ID: Same as name (Optional: For security purposes, abbreviate the name of the employee if the Activate terminal is customer facing).
- Password: Choose Password. The password will not be used if logging into Activate via a PIN.
- Admin Pin: Manager PIN number (4 digits long).
- Employee PIN: Can only be 4 digits long and can be up to 20 alphanumeric characters if using swipe card.
- User Roles: Choose the employee role that has Time Clock enabled.
- Click on Vendor Assignment and choose the Vendor(s) the employee will work.
- Click on the Contact Information tab and fill out each required field.
- First Name: The employee's first name
- Last Name: The employee's last name
- Email: This must be entered in all lowercase
- Cell Phone: The employee's cell phone #
- Home Phone: Use cell phone if no home phone is provided
- Wage: The wage that the employee will be making
- Job Title: Position the employee will primarily work.
- Contact Status: This must be set to 'Yes.'
- Click Save Changes and an employee account will be created in Connect and Humanity simultaneously.