- Venue Image: An image can be uploaded here for the Venue's Mobile Ordering section. (Optional)
- Venue Name: The name of the Venue that will be displayed on all Reports and the Mobile App if applicable.
- Region: State where venue is located.
- Time Zone: The time zone of the Venue.
- Venue Status: The venue must be open in order to take and complete orders. When the venue is closed, orders can not be taken.
- Training Mode: Enable to simulate real scenarios without charging credit cards for the sales.
- Currency: The currency the Venue accepts.
- Is Campus: If the Venue is on a College Campus, set to 'Yes.'
- Tax Per Item: This implements a tax that can be added to items on an individual basis.
- Rounding Type: Rounding type can be either up or down if desired.
- Rounding Precision: This determines if the rounding is to the nearest cent, dollar, etc.
Note for Training Mode: It is important to turn 'Training Mode' to 'Off' at the start of the event. If any orders are taken in Training Mode during a live event, transactions will NOT be recorded.
- Track Inventory: Select 'Yes' to enable the Inventory module of Connect.
- Add Inventory back on Refund: Select 'Yes' if, when processing a Refund, stock should be added back to Inventory.
- Cost After Receiving: Set the Cost of Goods to show the last price paid or the weighted average of the cost for past purchases.
- Auto-Calculate COGS: This will calculate the cost of goods for inventory automatically.
- Perpetual Inventory: If Inventory will be used in an ongoing basis versus per event, you can enable this feature.
- True Up Default: This will determine the default count value setting within the true-up module.
- Current: This will pull the current on-hand values for the items at each location.
- Required: Each item will require an inputted value before completing the True-Up
- Zero: All on-hand counts will be reset to zero for the locations included in the True-Up event.
- Supplier Number: Determines whether contact information is required for a distributor.
- Alcohol Cutoff Time: The time alcohol should be cut off for all Vendors in the Venue. It helps to automate the process, but should not be relied upon exclusively.
- Alcohol: This can be used to immediately cut off the sales of alcohol for all Vendors in the Venue by selecting 'Enable' or 'Disable.'
- Reports Based: Transactions that were uploaded after the day of the event can be reported by either 'Date Taken' or 'Date Completed.'
- Date Taken means that the transactions uploaded after the date of the sale will be reported on the date the transaction took place.
- Date Completed refers to transactions uploaded after the date of the sale. They will be reported on the date the transaction was completed.
- Analytics by Layout: Allows reports to reflect sales based on selected layout.
- Report Refund: This will determine how refunds will report within connect.
- Date Refund: Refunds will be reported by the date the order was refunded.
- Date Order: Refunds will be reported by the date the order was taken.
- Ledger Reporting: Refunds will be reflected within the server totals for the day they are returned when enabled.
- Username: The admin username that has access to the main Connect account for the venue.
- Email Address: The admin email address that has access to the main Connect account for the venue
- Old Password: The old password that was used.
- Password: Enter a new password along with the old to change the current.
- Please contact your Account Manager to input your Merchant Gateway information.
- Skidata refers to the loyalty points feature that differs from venue to venue. For more information, please contact your Account Manager.
- Appetize integrates directly with Humanity for employee time clock functionality. Please contact your Account Manager to input your Humanity account information.
- Twitter Handle: The Venue's Twitter handle, if applicable.
- Twitter Orders: Enable or disable the use of Twitter orders (mobile ordering).
- Remove Extra Character from QR Code: Select 'Yes' if you would like to remove any extra characters from the QR Code when scanning parking passes.
- Require Tax for Item: If you require tax for items.
Generate Assignment Code
- Press 'Generate Code' if you would like to create an Assignment Code for your venue.
- Wristband PIN required: Select 'Yes' if using wristbands and would like to require a PIN to process wristband transactions.
- Type: Select the type of Venue (Venue, Artist, or Event).
- Use Loaded Ticket: Enable or disable the use of loaded tickets within the system. Please contact the Account Manager to input the loaded ticket information.
- Complete Pending Orders: Select to complete any Pending Orders.
- Note: This includes Pending Orders in the KDS and Restaurant Mode. if you close Pending Restaurant Mode checks that employees have not yet added, then you will NOT be able to reopen the checks to adjust the tip amount.
- Support Email Address: When customers receive emailed receipts or place mobile orders, those emails will be routed to this email address.
- Control PHP Mode: The currency the Venue accepts.
- Day Start Time: Default reporting start time.
- Day End Time: Default reporting end time.
- Trim Alpha Characters From Stored QR Codes: It makes the QR code concise and delete extra characters from QR codes saved in the system.
- Tip Tender Toggles: All of these toggles can determine if a tip method is available or not.
- Blacklist Credit Cards: Cards can be blacklisted in the system and never be accepted due to declines, fraud, etc.
- Interact Theme: Relates to the Interact application.
- Enable Suites: Enables the Suites option on your venue.