How to Search for an Order on a KDS
- Login to the KDS app and click on 'Completed' from the left side menu.
- Click on the 'calendar' tab on the upper right corner and select the date or date range on which the order was placed.
- The calendar will default to the current date. To select a date range, tap on last date in the desired range, and then drag the green highlight until it covers the first date in the desired range.
- Once the desired date range is highlighted, tap anywhere on the screen to apply it.
- When all the orders appear for that date or date range, you can then search through them by clicking on the magnifying glass at the top and typing in either the Order ID or the patron's name.