Appetize has a large number of Inventory Reports that can be exported as Excel, PDF and/or CSV files. These reports can be printed, shared, or saved for future use.
Running a Report
Once you have found the report you would like to run, there are a few important things to remember.
- Date Range: The start and end date should encompass the time period of data needed. By default, the date range is today’s date to tomorrow’s date. The start and end date should never be the same as this will not include any data.
- Inventory Event/Event Name: Select a specific event to pull data based on the event date parameters. Some Inventory reports can only be run by event and not by date range.
- Filters: Several reports have options that can be toggled depending on what information is needed. Other reports will have filter dropdowns to select specific data.
Once you are ready to run the report, click 'Choose Document Type' from the dropdown list to pick the file extension to download. A spinning circle will appear while the file generates and once complete, will download the file.
Note: Attempting to run a report for an extended date range may take many minutes to complete. If a report does not generate, please contact Support via chat or email.
In Connect, go to the 'Reports' tab and select the 'Inventory' option. The following inventory reports will be listed to export and save/print:
- Cost of Goods: Analyzes item sales and costs and compares to venue sales for the given timeframe.
- Recap Report: Provides over/short analysis for vendors based on POS sales and product counts.
- Units Sold Recap: Includes the price, quantity sold, sales and tax amounts with net sales.
- Stock Request Form: The form can be used to request and track item movement for vendors.
- Revenue Reconciliation: Provides over/short analysis for vendors based on POS sales and tenders received.
- Revenue Analysis: Venue overview and vendor breakdown of inventory, POS, and revenue analysis by item.
- Category Recap: Provides totals per product category with over/short analysis for vendors.
- True Up Full History: Changes made to True Up Count based on dates changed.
- True Up Item History: Changes made to True Up Count based on selected items.
- Item Usage: Item usage report for the selected date range.
- Purchase Item History: Item history report for purchasing based on a date range.
- Category Value: Value of inventory based on assigned categories.
- Value by GL Account: Provides totals by Inventory, Purchase or Sales unit for GL Codes by item at each warehouse and vendor.
- Inventory Value: Overall value of inventory on hand.
- Transfer Summary: Summary of transfers based on a date range.