- To find Stand Sheets in Connect, head to the 'Events' tab and select 'Stand Sheets.'
- A list of Vendors that are in operation for the current event will be displayed.
- To export all stand sheets, select the three line icon in the upper right above the list. The export options are explained below.
- To export a single location's stand sheet, select the three line icon to the right of the Vendor name.
- Export stand sheet: This will export the stand sheet with the last ending counts and any transfers in/out for an expected count-in that the stands can verify is correct.
- Export blank stand sheet: This would be a blank stand sheet for employees to count from scratch. This option is typically used at the start of implementing the inventory system or for monthly end inventory.
- Export all as PDF – This will provide an export of all the active stand sheets for the event combined into a single pdf.
- Export all as ZIP – This will provide an export of all the active stand sheets as separate PDF's for the event as a zip file. Note: Windows users please use WinZip to properly extract these files.
An example of a Stand Sheet exported as PDF: