What is a Connect Account?
A Connect account allows for a user to have access to Connect Online.
Note: A Connect Role must be created prior to creating a Connect account so that the access can be managed.
How to Create a Connect Account
- Login to Connect and select 'Accounts' from the left side menu.
- Click on 'Add Account' in the upper right corner.
- Once the pop up window appears, select 'Connect' for the type of Account and fill out the following information:
- Type: The type of Account being created (select 'Connect').
- Name: The Account holder's name.
- Email: The Account holder's email.
- Login ID: The Account holder's username.
- Password: The Account holder's password.
- Force Password Reset: Force the user to enter a new password the next time they login.
- Connect Roles: Connect Roles grant and define access on the Connect website (Ex: Supervisor, Accounting, etc.).
- Is Active: Yes will keep the account active and no will deactivate to revoke access.
- Language: Select the primary language for the user in Connect.
How to Log into Connect
Once the Connect account has been created, the account holder can log in on the Connect main page by following this link: connect.appetizeapp.com