Activate Classic allows customers to split the check between different payment methods. The process is initiated by selecting the 'More' option.
Easy Split must be enabled in Connect for this option to appear in Activate.
Note: If the order requires a Discount to be applied, click on 'More' and then 'Discounts' before completing the transaction with both payment methods.
How to split an order using the 'More' button (Also referred to as 'Easy Split')
- Select the More button and choose the first method of payment for the order and enter the dollar amount that is to be charged to that payment type. Tap the green checkmark once the amount has been entered.
- Repeat this process for each type of payment that will be used.
- Once the total payment type charges add up to the order total, tap 'Checkout' to complete the order.
- To close out the remaining order balance to the selected method of payment, tap 'Remaining.'
- If the wrong amount or payment type is selected, swipe to the left of the tender type in the right column. This will bring up a red 'Delete' button which will remove that payment type.