To create an event for your venue and have it appear on the Calendar in Connect, follow these steps:
- In Connect, select Events in the left side menu and select 'Calendar' from the dropdown.
- Select the month and then click on the numeric date of the desired event.
- Setup the time frame for the event(Name, Date and Time Start, and Date & Time End are required fields).
- Other optional settings include descriptions, alcohol start/end times, expected attendance, weather, genre, tour, etc.
- Select 'Save' when setup is complete to add the event to the calendar.
Note: When using the Venue or Vendor Start/End times, the venue or vendor will automatically close once the End time has passed. The venue or vendor will remain closed until they are manually opened or the next event has a Start time configured to automatically reopen them.