How to Set Printer Auto Connection
- Print the current Auto Connection status by holding down the FEED button when powering on the printer.
- It will print a self-test, then print another chit with the status.
- If Auto Connection is set to OFF, proceed to reset the device.
- Hold down the Reset (RST) button on the back of the Printer with the tip of a pen until it audibly resets.
- A chit will print with the Auto Connection status change.
- To confirm the change, power the device off and back on.