Connect users with the appropriate page level and module access for Security in the assigned Connect Role can implement password and account policies.
- Password Complexity
- Password Rotation
- Days Before Rotation
- Minimum Password Length
- Block Previous Password Count
- Possible Login Attempts
- Block Previous Employee Code Count
- Employee Code Rotation Days
- Minimum Employee Code Length
- Employee Code Possible Login Attempts
- Active Manual Entry Code
- Manual Entry Code Minimum Length
- Allow manager unlock
Users can force a password reset for all Connect accounts in the Venue. The users will be required to change their password the next time they log in. To force a reset for an individual user, please see Force Password Reset Process.
Implement an Inactivity policy for accounts that are not currently in use.
- Check Inactive Connect Accounts
- Days Since Last Connect Login
- Lock/Delete Inactive Connect Accounts
- Check Inactive Employee Accounts
- Days Since Last Employee Login
- Lock/Delete Inactive Employee Accounts
- Check Inactive Employee Accounts Per Vendor
Enable the ability to Cache the login.
The History tab shows changes made to the settings.