This feature enables suite administrators to deposit funds into an account on behalf of a suiteholder to be utilized on PreOrders and event day orders.
To Create a Transaction
- To create a new transaction simply click New Transaction on the top right of the page.
- Select the type of transaction: Deposit or Withdrawal.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter a Note.
- Select Create.
To View Credit Account Transactions
- Go to Connect > Credit Accounts > Select a Credit Account to view.
- Select a transaction to view it.
- Filters: Filter by Transaction ID, Date, Transaction Type and Transaction Status.
- Order ID: These are generated for Purchases and Refunds completed in Activate.
- Download a Customer Statement: This is a customer friendly report that details an accounts transactions.
- Set the applicable filters for the report.
- Enable or disable notes from appearing on the report.
- Select the report type: PDF or Excel.
- Select the export button.
To Edit a Transaction
- Select the 3 ellipses icon next to the transaction you wish to edit.
- Select Adjust.
- Enter the amount you wish to adjust the transaction by.
- When entering a negative amount simply add a - in front of the amount.
- Enter a note about the adjustment.
- Select Adjust.
- In Activate Android when the credit account balance cannot cover the order total the Activate user will be prompted to split payment to cover the remaining balance.
- In Activate iOS when the credit account balance cannot cover the order total the order will decline. The Activate iOS user needs to know the funds prior to application so that they can proactively split the payment at checkout.