This feature enables suite administrators to deposit funds into an account on behalf of a suiteholder to be utilized on PreOrders and event day orders.
Enable a custom tender for Credit Account usage
- Go to Connect > Options > Custom Tender.
- Select an existing custom tender or create a new one.
- When viewing the custom tender set External Validation to Credit Accounts.
- Select the Vendor Roles tab > Select Add Vendor Role > Assign the Suites Vendor Roles.
To create a Credit Account
- Go to Connect > Credit Accounts > Manage Credit Accounts.
- Select New Account on the top right of the page.
- Fill in each field:
- Name: Name the Credit Account.
- Account: Select the Suite Account associated with the Credit Account.
- Custom Tender: Select the Custom Tender that the funds will be associated with. This tender will be visible to the suiteholder on the PreOrder Portal at checkout and the suite attendant in Activate.
- Is Active: Set the account to active or inactive
- Deposit: Enter the amount being deposited into the Credit Account.
- Allow Overdraft:
- When set to Yes the suiteholder can checkout with their credit account when they have insufficient funds.
- When set to No the suiteholder must provide another form of payment to complete an order when the credit account has insufficient funds.
- Overdraft Amount: Set the maximum amount a suiteholder may overdraft by.
- This field becomes editable when Allow Overdraft is set to Yes.
To assign a Credit Account to a Suite Account
- In Connect go to Suites > Suite Accounts > Select a Suite Account.
- Set Allow Invoicing to Yes.
- Set Split Payment to Yes.
- Select the custom tender associated to the Credit Account.
- The Credit Account will now be available for use on the PreOrder Portal and Activate for the Suite Account.
- In Activate Android when the credit account balance cannot cover the order total the Activate user will be prompted to split payment to cover the remaining balance.
- In Activate iOS when the credit account balance cannot cover the order total the order will decline. The Activate iOS user needs to know the funds prior to application so that they can proactively split the payment at checkout.