Sometimes it is necessary to uninstall Activate Android in order to successfully install a new or different version.
Note: Please work with Support prior to uninstalling to ensure the correct version has already been pushed to the device.
Uninstall Activate in Android Settings
- Press the two buttons at the bottom right underside of the terminal screen simultaneously (or hold the power button down for 2-3 seconds).
- A control panel screen will appear asking for the password to the device (password is 1elo).
- At the bottom of the screen, select 'Apps' then Settings > Apps > Activate.
- Select the 'Uninstall' button in the upper right.
- A message will appear confirming that uninstall, select 'OK' to continue.
- Once the uninstall is complete, hit the X in the lower right to return to the main Elo menu. Then select 'Cancel' on the password window.
- The device will go to the Elo loading screen while Activate re-installs.