Sometimes it is necessary to revert to an older version of Activate Android. In order to successfully install a previous version, the application will need to be uninstalled on the device.
Note: Please work with Support prior to uninstalling to ensure the correct version has already been pushed to the device.
Uninstall Activate in Android Settings
Uninstall Activate to downgrade with the following steps:
- Press the two buttons at the bottom right underside of the terminal screen simultaneously (or hold the power button down for 2-3 seconds).
- A control panel screen will appear asking for the password to the device (password is 1elo).
- At the bottom of the screen, select 'Apps' then Settings > Apps > Activate.
- Select the 'Uninstall' button in the upper right.
- A message will appear confirming that uninstall, select 'OK' to continue.
- Once the uninstall is complete, hit the X in the lower right to return to the main Elo menu. Then select 'Cancel' on the password window.
- The device will go to the Elo loading screen while Activate re-installs.