An item can be added to a Standsheet that has already been generated by assigning it to the Vendor.
Note: The item in question must have 'Counting' enabled on the item details page or it will not appear on the standsheet even if assigned to the correct vendor.
Adding Inventory Items to Existing Standsheets
- In Connect, click Inventory in the left side menu and select 'Items' from the dropdown.
- Find the item that needs added to the standsheet and click edit.
- Go to the Vendors tab and select 'Add Vendor.'
- Find the correct Vendor and choose 'Assign' to add.
- To verify the item is in the standsheet, go to Events in the left side menu and select 'Standsheets' from the dropdown.
- Click 'View Standsheets' next to the event to view the list of vendors.
- Open the vendor's standsheet and hit 'Refresh' in the top for the item to appear.
- The item will show in the corresponding category under chargeable or non-chargeable.