How to Run Totals Reports
Sales numbers can be viewed on the 'All Orders' tab within Activate to see totals for user, vendor and venue. The information will be similar to Finalize Day, but can be viewed mid-event. The options can be edited in the Permissions Sets on the 'Orders View' tab. The enabled items will be green and disabled will be grayed out.
- Log into Activate and open the left side menu by holding down on the Account name in the upper left corner.
- Select 'All Orders' from the menu and then select the appropriate date.
- Click on 'Options' in the upper right corner and select one of the options below.
- Print User Local Totals: Print total sales on the terminal, including offline orders that have not synced yet.
- Print Vendor Totals: Print total sales for the vendor associated with the current login.
- Print User Server Totals: Print total sales for the user that have synced successfully to the server.
- Show All Totals: View the 'User Local Totals' and the 'User Server Totals' on separate tabs.
- Print Venue Totals: Print total sales information for all vendors for the selected date.
Note: Combine both the employee cash total and the corresponding POS to figure out the total cash owed + the beginning bank.