There is always a Default Price Level for every venue. This can be edited on a venue level,or the price levels can be assigned on a Vendor by Vendor basis. There must be one price level active for the venue at all times.
Once a vendor is made active within a price level, it deactivates it from all other price levels.
Note: When the price level and vendors are set active, Connect may still show the Default Price Level price in the Item details.
Changing Price Levels
To switch from one price level to the next, whether it is by venue or by certain vendors, follow the steps below.
- Log in to Connect and click 'Options' from the left side menu.
- From the 'Options' dropdown menu, select 'Price Levels.'
- Select 'Set Active' for the desired Price Level
- Select 'Set Active' for all inactive vendors needed or for the entire venue
- This will remove them from the default Price Level even though the default will remain active.
- Wait to see the green confirmation appear in the top right corner before leaving the page (shown below).
- This could take between 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on the number of items and price changes needed.
- To confirm the vendors' price level changed, select 'Set Active' for the Default Price Level and verify they are listed in the Inactive Vendors section.
- If you're activating a price level and only need it active at certain vendors, not venue wide, you will not have to select 'Set Active' within the Venue area as shown in the screenshot below.
Inventory Price Level Setup
The price levels for chargeable items in Inventory can also be edited. For example, the FOH item is the Hot Dog with a default price of $10.00. The chargeable item is the @HOT DOG 4-1 that is priced at $8.99.
Another vendor is using a different price level to sell the same hot dog with the same chargeable but at $6.99.
To change the price for a chargeable, follow the steps below.
- Log in to Connect, select the 'Inventory' tab and then select 'Items' from the drop down.
- Change the 'Type' dropdown to Inventory.
- Search for and select the item to edit.
- Go to the 'Prices' tab to see all of the price levels and the associated prices.
- Click the pencil icon next to each price to edit and hit enter to save the changes.
Note: Inventory will show the default price level in the search results, even if other price levels are active. The item's current price level will show on the stand sheets for the associated Vendors.