What is a Custom Refund?
After a transaction has taken place at a Merchandise/Retail terminal and a receipt has been issued with a barcode on it, a Custom Refund can be processed at any Merchandise terminal.
How do I issue a Custom Refund?
- Locate the 'Custom Refund' icon in the top right corner and select it to open the scanning feature.
- Scan the barcode on the receipt with the refund needed.
- The order will appear.
- Confirm it is the correct order before proceeding
- Refund by item or the entire order.
- The original order will remain on the original terminal marked as complete but the refund will be recorded in Connect and sales updated appropriately.
Note: This is only available on Android units currently.