Note: Suites must be enabled to access these reports. For more information on Suites, click here.
Event Order Report/BEO
- This report is the detailed description of the suite order for Event Day purposes (before receiving payment). Includes account name and contact information, suite number, suite attendant, itemized order, special instructions, and order total.
- This report is automatically sent to the suiteholder once an order is placed in the PreOrder Portal.
- This report is the detailed description of the suite order (post-event) that lists the current total owed by the suiteholder.
No Orders Report
- This report lists the suites that have not yet placed a PreOrder.
Suite Order Report
- This report lists the combination of PreOrders and InSuite orders with their respective suite number, account name, order number, event, and order total.
- There is also a breakdown box which shows the total number of PreOrders, PreOrder dollar amount total and Preorder dollar amount average total as well as a separate box for the InSuite Orders.
Kitchen Production Report
- This report lists the food and beverage breakdown by item type (ie. Snacks, Hot Food, Cold Food) and delivery time for a range of suites (ie. Suite level, suite quadrant).
Kitchen Production By Suite
- This report is the food and beverage order breakdown by suite for distribution.
Food Distribution Report
- This report is for supervisory purposes - it lists food and beverage items with a designated area for them to be checked off and confirmed that they were delivered.
Suite Labels Report
- These are the stickers the kitchen will use to label each item before it goes out for delivery. It lists the event name and date, item name, suite number and delivery time.