Wizard tab in Items
For customer-facing scenarios like a kiosk, the Wizard set-up allows any guest to easily flow through Item and Modifier choices.
Note: Modifiers must be assigned to the Item before the Wizard can be setup.
How to create a Wizard
- Login to Connect and click on 'Items' on the left side menu.
- Select 'Items' from the dropdown.
- Click on a specific item and then click on the 'Wizard' tab.
- Click on the pencil below 'Has Wizard?' and toggle to 'Yes.'
- Click the '+' sign to the right of 'Wizard Steps' to add a step.
- Step Title: The name of the step (Ex: bread, condiments, add cheese, etc.).
- Required: Requires a selection from this step.
- Allow Multiple: Allows multiple modifiers to be selected in the step.
- Modifiers: Select Modifiers that will be included in the step.
- Once the information is complete, click 'Add Step' to save.
Note: Wizard steps can be edited later by clicking on the blue pencil icon next to the step's name.