Activate Classic can also be used to keep track of employees clocking in and out of work. This is configured through Humanity, a third party system integrated into Connect.
The Time Clock account must be setup in Connect before employees can clock in using Activate. Time clock accounts are shared accounts on Connect, meaning they have a general log in that everyone will use (Ex: Username: Amptimeclock, Password: 1234).
- To access the Time Clock, open Activate and enter in the username and password.
- An employee PIN screen will appear.
- Once the PIN is entered, a clock in screen with their name will load.
- Selecting 'Clock In' will start the employee's time and note it on the employee's account in Humanity.
- To take a break, the employee must repeat steps 1-3 and select 'Start Break.'
- When they return from the break, they must select 'Stop Break.'
- At the end of the shift, select 'Clock Out' to finish recording the shift in Humanity.
Select 'Back to PIN' for another employee to enter their PIN to clock in.
Select 'Logout' to exit the application and login to another Employee account (Ex. use the application to access a vendor's menu).
When using the 'Manage Timeclock' option within Activate, a 'Back to Appetize' button will appear to go back to the Menu items to take orders (instead of the 'Back to PIN' button).
'Change position' and 'Logout' can be setup to require an Admin PIN to access through the Permissions Sets.