These are the most commonly used account types for Connect and Activate.
Employee Accounts are created for any employee at your venue that needs to access the Activate application. The following information is required when creating a new account:
- Type: The type of Account being created (select Employee)
- Name: The account holder's name.
- Email: The account holder's email.
- Login ID: The account holder's username.
- Password: The account holder's password.
- Admin Pin: Manager Pin
- Employee Pin: The account holder's specialized pin for a shared account.
- External ID: A tool for reporting (optional)
- User Role: The desired Employee Role.
Note: There are two types of employee accounts: generic and shared.
- A generic employee account uses a username and password (Ex: Username/Steve123 and Password/1234).
- A shared account is a general login created for everyone to use that takes the user to the employee pin screen (Ex: Username/LeftSideBar and Password/1234 - then an employee enters their pin).
Connect Accounts are created for access to the back of house system 'Connect Online.' For more details on Connect accounts, click here.
Vendor Accounts/Subvendor Accounts
Vendor and Subvendor accounts are set up for the vendors within your venue. KDS logins are Vendor and Subvendor accounts. A vendor account is a KDS account for parent vendors (ex: Main Bar, Jamba Juice, etc). A subvendor account is a KDS account for subvendors (ex: Drinks, Food, etc).