A True Up Count is processed to reconcile all inventory counts and is typically used at the end of the month or specific reporting period.
True Up Count Process
- In Connect, click Inventory and select 'True Up Count' from the dropdown.
- The items are organized by location (warehouses and vendors) with a category filter and search option.
- Type in the unit counts of the inventory items and the variance will appear in the column next to actual counts.
- Select Preview to review and adjust the entered counts as needed.
- Once all True Up counts have been reviewed and verified on the preview screen, click 'Commit Changes.' This will update the current count of the inventory items to the newly entered numbers.
Note: Each cell will automatically save entered values after moving to the next field or clicking outside of the cell. The changes must be previewed and committed before exiting True Up in order to update the counts in Inventory.
- Export: Export the filtered items with current counts and True Up entries to review.
- Export Blind: Export the filtered items to write in the current counts in the warehouse or vendor stand.
- Export All: Export all inventory items with current counts and True Up entries to review.
- Export All Blind: Export all inventory items to write in the current counts at the warehouses or vendors.
Blind Export Example