For information on how to pair your printer in the iOS settings, click here.
Connecting the Bluetooth Printer in KDS
- Click on the 'KDS' app from the iPad home screen.
- Enter in the username and password for the KDS account associated to that location.
- Press 'Login' and the pending orders screen will load by default.
- Open the 'Settings' menu in the bottom right corner.
- Choose the 'Printers' option and wait for the printer to appear. Typically this will be "Star Micronics" unless the printer name has been changed manually.
- Select the printer so a blue check mark appears next to the name.
- The printer is now paired and orders will begin to print.