What is a Vendor Group?
A Vendor Group allows for two or more Vendors to be grouped together in reporting. (Ex: Level 3 Vendors, Clubs, Suites, etc.). The vendors operate and report independently, but will also be grouped together in reports to show overall sales and statistics.
- Vendors must be created before a Vendor Group can be setup.
- If the Group report totals do not match the individual vendor totals, make sure the correct Vendors are assigned. The group may be missing or including an additional vendor, causing the discrepancy.
How to create a Vendor Group
- Login to Connect and click on 'Options' in the left side menu.
- Select 'Vendor Group' from the 'Options' drop down menu.
- Click on 'Add Vendor Group' in the upper right corner.
- Fill out the Vendor group Name and select 'Yes' or 'No' under the Primary setting.
- Assign the desired Vendors, then select 'Add Vendor Group' when complete.