Connecting to WiFi
- Press the two buttons at the bottom right underside of the terminal screen simultaneously (or hold the power button down for 2-3 seconds).
- A control panel screen will appear asking for the password to the device (password is 1elo).
- After entering the password, the home screen will load. This will show if the device is connected to the network.
- At the bottom of the screen, select 'Network,' and find the desired wireless connection.
- Enter the wireless password and connect to the network (or SSID).
Note: Elo devices cannot operate on 5G wireless networks utilizing 5.250 to 5.350 GHz OR 5.470 to 5.725 GHz.